Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What can you do with the Big Shot?


I made pins!  I've seen so many places on the web where they've been making these cool pins and yesterday I had to give it a try.  I made these out of felt that I've had forever.  Wouldn't they look cute on your coat or maybe even a bag/purse?



As you can see they are a little bigger, but they aren't too big.  And from what I hear they are all the rage right now.  Places have been selling them for $15 and up.  Wow!  I'm going to make some out of other material, but this was what I had in a box in my office.  They are made with the Flower Folds Big Shot die.

Would you like one?  Leave a comment on here and tell me how often you visit my blog or if you subscribe to my blog and I'll put your name in and I'll draw for a winner on Thursday.

Hugs!
Renee

5 comments:

Anne Anderson said...

I subscrib to your blog... love these pins. I want to make some too!!!!!

Renee said...

Well look at you miss creative!! I would have never thought to do something like this and they turned out absolutely adorable! Great job!

Shar said...

I visit your blog almost everyday. Love the pins.

lynns said...

I check your blog everyday. I saw a similar pin on StampinUp creator/Shelly's blog. She used fabric.

Love the pin.....

Lynn

Kim said...

I visit most of the time. Does that count? I even tried to get caught up.

I love to visit your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails