I wanted to catch up with you today on a few of the things that are on my schedule right now.
- There's new stuff in the Clearance Rack in my store. Lots of great deals. Check them out here. CLEARANCE RACK
- If you earned bonus coupons for your orders that you placed in July, those coupon codes must be used by August 31.
- Hostess Code for August is DKX9UZ3G. Please use this code if you area ordering from my store at www.reneeond.stampinup.net during the month of August. Thank you!
- My August class will take place on August 29 @ 6:00 pm. Here is the invite that was posted on Facebook for those who aren't on Facebook. Come get a head start on some of those upcoming Fall and Winter cards you will be needing. We will have fun using new stamps and accessories. Please bring your usual kit that should include scissors, adhesives and a bone folder. The cost of class, which includes all projects, a light supper and dessert is only $20 and is payable in advance. If you pay the night of class the price is $25. If you pay in advance and cannot make the class you will still receive all materials (except stamps and ink) and if you want you can set up another time with me to use the inks and stamps. This helps me plan for class materials and food. Thanks for your understanding. If you have questions please feel free to contact me.
- I will be a vendor at the Bay Shore Camp DIY weekend October 13-15. Come join me. You can find out more info by visiting their website www.bayshorecamp.org or calling (989) 883-2501
Here is a Christmas card I created recently. Do you see what framelit was used from a recent class? Those framelits really are very versatile, aren't they?
Well I hope this has helped you know a little more about what will be happening. I apologize for not getting this out last week. I had full intentions of doing so and then our assistant pastor and his wife's baby was still born at almost full term. It's been such a hard thing and my heart just breaks for them. Last week did not go as planned because of the funeral and it was also VBS week at church. Thanks for your understanding and if you would, please keep them in your prayers. This is such a difficult time for them and their respected families.
Thanks for stopping by!