Thursday, April 24, 2008

Big Flowers


I subscribe to fellow Canadian demo Julie Buhler's blog and I am always in awe of her work. Well today I just had to CASE the card she had posted yesterday. I used the Big Flowers set and Soft Sky for the color, but the layout is the same. First time I've stamped on the "Pretties" flowers. Way cool! I'm seeing a bunch of these in my future. The center of the flower is a pewter Build a Brad and the piece inside was punched from Soft Sky DSP using a 1/2" circle punch. The flower background was stamped in versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder. I'm telling you this is a WOW card! Hope you enjoy.

Renee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job. I haven't gotten into the flowers yet, but they look very cool.

Julie said...

THis turned it really great, I love the color you chose!! Stamping on the flowers is fun isn't it!!

Anonymous said...

that's a cute card.

Arlene,
Silverdale flowers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails