Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Another day closer

We are another day closer to having the house packed out. The cleaning/restoration crew is hoping to have it packed out by Friday. I'm helping in this just to help it go faster and of course to be sure my "precious" things are handled correctly. Yes, I know I have a few control issues and in this case it may be worse.

I am so thankful for all your posts, emails, offers of help. If I haven't mentioned you personally please know that in my heart I have thanked you all a million times for all your support during this difficult time.
Here is a package and card I received from Evalou over on SCS. Thanks so much Louise. Your kindness mean so much to me.
I will continue to post to show all the awesome gifts I've received so if you've sent me something and I haven't responded please know that I will in time. Things are just so hectic right now until the complete pack out is done and until construction can begin. There is just so much to do.
Hugs,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails