Tuesday, October 6, 2009

So Sorry

Hello my blog readers. First let me say that no I have not fallen off the face of the earth and yes I still am a Stampin'Up! demonstrator. So much has been going on in the last month that I cannot begin to tell you. We are getting so close to being back in our house, but there have been a few hold ups. Mainly the insurance company not issuing the money and our plumber and electrician will not come back until they get some money. Which I don't blame them in the least, but I want to get this wrapped up and quick like. So lots of daily phone calls and getting the run around, but today I was told that the adjuster for our claim issued all the money in full. He better be telling me the truth!!! Frank returned to work after his surgeries and radiation treatments and then his pickup motor blew up and we had to search to find him another pickup. Pickups are apparently scarce after the cash for clunkers buyout so for 3 weeks that was our focus as well as getting the upstairs bathroom remodeled. The remodel was long overdue and we figured while the fire restoration was going on we might as well get that taken care of as well. Then just as things seem to be better we had to put our Kittie cat Maizy Daisy to sleep. What an emotional thing. She was living with my sister since the fire along with our our other two fur babies and our two girls. Maizy was 14 and had lived a good long full life, but it was so hard to make the decision to put her down, but yet it would have been harder to see her suffer.

So please forgive me for not posting and I promise I'm gonna come back and inspire you with some stamping. I've got a beautiful stamp room in progress and it won't be long before I'll be settled back into my stamping. Please hang in there with me.

Hugs!
Renee

3 comments:

ruth said...

Good to see you back! I hope life returns to normal for you soon. Whatever "normal" is. :) ((hugs))

Pam B said...

You are certainly forgiven you have been through alot ! I look forward to all the creative stuff you come up with in your new Stamping Room :) Hang in there it won't be long !

Rhonda Langley said...

Hugs to you Renee!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails