Wednesday, November 11, 2009

As Promised

I know I told you on Sunday that I'd get back to posting this week and here it is Wednesday and I haven't. I hope you all understand. Getting our lives back to some semi normal is taking some time, but we are so thankful to finally be back into our home. I just work on a little more each day and I know I'll get it done eventually.

Now onto the stamping.
It's a beautiful November day here in Mid-Michigan so we're not thinking of snow yet, but it will come soon enough. This card was fun to make although it was made in a couple different attempts. Seems I find it hard to finish something without getting distracted these days. I used the adorable set The More the Merrier. This set is a level 3 hostess set and you could earn this set for FREE with a qualifying Stampin'Up! workshop. So why not call me today and we'll get yours booked? Even better call me to book and this cute little card can be the Make and Take at your party. Wouldn't that be fun? And I bet your friends would have a great time making it as well. So what are you waiting for?
Stampin' Hugs!
Renee

1 comment:

Pam B said...

Absolutely adorable Renee ! Thank you for sharing it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails