Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Graduation

We had a couple of graduation parties this past weekend and here is one of the cards we gave.  I used cardstock that will be retiring (Brilliant Blue & Summer Sun) come June 30.  The graduation sentiment is available in the Summer Mini as is the Square Lattice Embossing folder I used.  Don't miss out on the Last Chance lists.  You can view them on the side bar here on my blog.  Things are going fast so be sure to check it out and get your orders placed before these things are gone forever.

Blessings,
Renee

2 comments:

Kim said...

This is too cute. I still have to make a bunch of cards for graduations too.


Thanks for the idea!

Kay Kalthoff said...

GREAT card! I love the super clean and simple look . . . or strong and bold look!! Love it!!
Kay

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails