Saturday, July 31, 2010

Beach Tote Anyone?

When I ran the pieces for this basket through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder it reminded me of a beach tote.  Instead of using the round bottom for the basket I inserted a rectangle piece between the front and back pieces.  I added a double scallop circle medallion to the front.  Notice the choc. chip accent strips?  I made those using my Curly Label Punch.  So easy to do.  This idea just came to me.  Don't know if anyone else had thought of this, but I'm claiming it as my idea since I've never seen it anywhere else.  I'll see if I can get DH to take a few pictures of me doing this when he gets home to show you how it was done.  I so wish I had a tripod for my mini digital cam recorder.  Anyone have a suggestion where I can get one cheap?  I would love to start doing videos for my blog.  Anyway here is the finished project.

I was pretty happy with how it turned out.  Don't forget that the Island Oasis DSP I used here is only going to be available until August 31 so place your order before it's gone for good.  This DSP is great for summer fun projects or scrapbooking those great summer photos.  Remember you can order on my Stampin'Up! website 24/7.  See the link here on my blog.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails