Friday, March 25, 2011

Thinking of you Hybrid

I can't believe it's been way over a week since I posted last.  My aunt had her surgery and she is doing good, but we are still waiting for the path report and praying and expecting good news.  I also got our income taxes done and filed and have got a good jump on some paperwork around here that has been in the "when I get time" pile.  Today has been finishing up odds and ends and I got the cards made and ready to send out to those who left a guess on my blog post asking if you knew what the container was I had used here.  If you guessed and didn't leave me an address to send you a card please do so and I'll still send you one.

Well this didn't get posted last night.  Almost had it ready to go and then our usual evening routine got underway I guess and Frank wanted to eat supper.  He's like that you know. *wink*  Anyway here is the card and I used Stampin'Up!'s My Digital Software for the stamped piece.  I printed it with my printer and then colored in using my Stampin'Write Markers.  I even printed the background using MDS.  Recognize the pattern?  It's a lightened version of the Ice Cream Parlor DSP.  I thought the Petals a Plenty embossing folder worked great for the base of the card.  The Pom Pom trim is from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  Isn't it cute?  It comes in Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango and Daffodil Delight and has 5 yds. per spool.  Come on you know you need this.

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Shar said...

Very pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails