Friday, February 15, 2013

How was your Valentine's Day?

My Valentine's Day was one of the best.  I had a laid back day and my hubby came home from work fairly early.  I made shrimp scampi for supper which was a treat.  This is not a normal meal for us.  He also bought me this red teddy.  We usually don't exchange gifts for Valentine's so that was a nice surprise.  And we even had a little wine.... All fancy like.  *Ü*
Then when our youngest daughter came home she brought me this.

You know my obsession with Sock Monkies!  And just so this post still pertains to stamping, this is the card that we made at my Stampin'Up! party on Tuesday night.  This was so simple, but elegant.  I saw this card idea somewhere, but can't remember where.  Oh yeah it was on Pintrest.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

lynns said...

Sorry-posed on wrong photo. Happy Valentine's Day to you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails