Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Envelope Punch Board and So Much More

Check out this great video on the new Envelope Punch Board.  Click HERE  Everyone needs this amazing tool.  It's the next best thing since sliced bread.  If you don't understand that statement then you are much too young.  *wink*

I thought I'd share quickly here before I have to leave one of the Clear Stamp Case notebook holders I made and sold at last weeks scrapbooking retreat.  I will share more soon.  I'm off to the hunting lodge for the last time this week and then it's wedding cake baking for the next two days.  Hoping the weekend will allow me time to catch up on Stampin'Up! business and be able to share more.  Thanks again for sticking with me.


 
Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Wendy Zick said...

Love it! You are so creative, thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails