Friday, December 13, 2013

Bow Die Snowmen

I know I've been so bad in sharing on here lately.  Once again I've not been feeling well.  I had a rash start on my legs about two weeks ago and didn't know what it was.  Went to the Dr. and they didn't know what it was either, but gave me some cream and told me if it got worse to call them.  Well it got worse and spread to all parts of my body and was extremely itchy.  Doc said it was probably a bacterial infection and gave me an antibiotic.  I've been on that for about 3 days now and I don't seem to have any new breakouts.  All over though I just haven't felt good and that part started about 2 weeks ago as well so maybe it has been an infection.  Normally this time of year I love to be busy and preparing for Christmas, but not so much the last couple of weeks.  So anyway that is the reason for not much in creative posts.  Hopefully though you've been reading about all the great deals SU has been having and getting what you wanted.

Here is a project that I worked on yesterday.  Isn't he just the cutest?

I made him using the Bigz Bow die from the Holiday Catalog.  I found something on pintrest, but directions were vague so I just took off and did my own version.  Not really who the originator of this idea was so if it was you please let me know and I will give you credit because you were defintely the inspiration for this project.  His nose was made out of Stampin'Up!'s Simply Pressed clay and then I colored it with the Pumpkin Pie marker.  Ribbon and embellishment is from the Holiday Catalog.  I stamped the Whisper White cardstock with the lines from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set in Smoky Slate.  Oh and the twigs came from my own backyard and yes I went out in these frigid temps and snow to find them. So this morning I had to make him a companion and here he is.
 



 Here they are together.
 
Well I need to get back to some other projects.  Lots to do today.

Blessings,
Renee

2 comments:

Soozie4Him said...

Renee, these are adorable! Thanks for posting them!! Someone linked to them on SCS. I haven't seen you on SCS lately and now I'm worried about you. Please write me and let me know how you're doing!!

Hugs,
Susan,aka Soozie4Him on SCS
moot96 AT aol DOT com (please use this address - I don't use gmail one)

Beth said...

Holy Cow! So dang clever and cute! Love, love, love it. Such a great way to show other uses for this die.
Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails