Sunday, April 13, 2014

Scrap It Up!....Day #4

This card makes me think of the times that my friend Vicki and I have gone to our annual scrapbooking weekend.  Road trip, no men and lots of laughs.  I'm looking forward to road trip two weeks from tomorrow as well with my friend and Stampin'Up! upline Amy.  We are headed to a simulcast event in Walled Lake for SU demonstrators.  Stampin'Up! will be revealing the new 2014-2015 catalog live from Long Beach, CA and it is being simulcasted to theaters across the country at the same time.  This is only for demonstrators and is something completely new they are trying.  I'm so excited to go and I know that Amy and I are going to have a great time.
The focal point came from the scrap box as did the Very Vanilla layer and the Pool Party layer.  The stamped image was one that was left over from my convention trades last year.  You can see it HERE.  I've got lots of these pieces left over from the using the jumbo wheel called Shop Around (page 98 in the catalog).  I'll be showing you several other cards using these pieces up later this week.  The Very Vanilla layer was a piece I had cut out the circle using a framelit for another project so it worked perfect for this card.  Notice the teeny tiny Adhesive Backed Pearls I used?  The background was stamped with the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.  I love that stamp set.  It can be used in so many ways and on so many styles.
 
Hope I've given you more inspiration to get busy using those scraps.  Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
Renee
 

1 comment:

Wendy Zick said...

I guess I know what I will be doing this afternoon- using the Shop Around wheel! If you feel like running away from home today -come on over!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails