Thursday, July 31, 2014

Gold Soiree Blooms

Good afternoon!  It's been a pleasant day weather wise here today.  Not real warm, but at least we are saving by not having to run the air.  The windows are open and the sun is shining.  I just had to set down and use some new products this afternoon.  I absolutely LOVE Stampin'Up!'s Blendabilities or Blendies as I call them.  Well let's face it, I love all markers, but these are SUPER DUPER special and I think this card shows you that.  They make me look like I'm an artist.  They are so easy to use.  We currently have SIX colors available, but guess what?  Tomorrow there will be SIX more colors available.  Is that not exciting?????  The best part is when you order one color you actually get 3 markers.  They are a light, medium and dark in that color.  That's where the blending and shading comes in.  Ok, enough shatter.  Let me post the card and then tell you some more great news.

I once again colored the 5/8" Organza Ribbon with the marker.  I used the darkest Melon Mambo.  These markers are so versatile.  Not only can you blend and color, but you can use them on ribbon and embellishments as well.  I used the Gold Soiree Specialty DSP on this too!  A very simple card to make, but I think it is OH SO PRETTY!!!
 
Oh and I forgot to mention.  This stamp set is a HOSTESS ONLY stamp set called I Like You.  When you host a qualifying workshop of $150 you can purchase this set with your hostess dollars for only $14 in wood mount or $10 in clear mount.  As a demo I'm not real apt to purchase the hostess sets because I can only demo them for one year, but this year I am SOOOOOO in love with the hostess sets.  I've already purchased two.  The only way I can get them is by placing a qualifying order as well.  So after seeing this BEAUTIFUL card doesn't it make you want to host a party or place a qualifying order?  I have open dates on my calendar so let's set a date!
 
I've got one more thing to share.  It is about the August special.  I only have limited info, but will have full info tomorrow so be sure to stay tuned.  Here is what I can tell you:
 
August 1 through August 31, get an exclusive Framelits and Stamp Set Bundle for FREE when you purchase a Big Shot. Or, if you already own a Big Shot, get a 15 percent discount on select bundles. Get all the details on August 1!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails