Saturday, October 4, 2014

Well It's Done


BEFORE

I finished up today.  My office is clean.  I wiped everything down, swept and washed the floor and put everything back where it goes.  It feels so good.  Now I'm tired and I wish I felt like stamping.  Tomorrow is another day though.

AFTER

Does it look better?  I certainly think so and it feels so good to have stuff organized and accessible again.

Well today was World Card Making Day and I had an event planned, but in the end no one could come, which was ok because of all I accomplished today.  Besides I will be partying with a lot of these ladies in the next week or so because they have parties booked.  I will share a card I made though to honor the day.  This is a single stamp in the Holiday Catalog called Christmas Bauble (133824) $10.95.  When I saw this stamp it just screamed Blendie markers to me.  I love to color so this was right up my ally.


This card was my first card from our Stampin' Survivor Style group.  Judy McCombs person Nadia was voted off two weeks ago so she had to send everyone a card.  I love the card.  Don't know if you can tell, but she used the little teeny tiny pearls on it.  It's so dainty.  Sorry you were voted off Judy, but thanks for the card.
Well that is it for today!!!  Time for supper and some TV with my honey.  It feels so good to have accomplished so much.  Thank you Lord for the strength.

Blessing,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails