Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Seasonal Break, but I'm back!

Well I see it's been October 29th since I posted.  I am so sorry.  I had been doing so well and then well, life happened.  As I've said before, I work a seasonal part-time job during hunting season and I just couldn't keep up with everything and my blogging was one of the things that had to go.  That job is done and now I am back....well sort of.  I really want to get in the swing of things again and hopefully I will.  I have a class tomorrow night and then maybe I can breathe a little.  I do enjoy being busy, but sometimes a break is nice too.

OK, on with the stamping.  I finally was able to use this new framelit card set and matching stamp set today.  The stamp set is Letterpress Winter (135143) $25.95 and comes in photopolymer and the thinlits dies is Snowflake Card thinlits dies. (135855) $32.95  It's a fun flip fold card die.

It felt really good just to create to create, if you know what I mean.  Hopefully I'll be able to make a few more of these.

Here are the weekly deals.  I've already ordered myself that 1/4" handheld punch.  I know I had one at one time, but I think it may have been lost in our house fire.  You can order these items and so much more by visiting my web store right HERE or by contacting me directly.  Whichever works best for you.

How would you like to give the gift of creativity?  Well, guess what?  You can and Stampin'Up! has made it so easy.  Check out this link HERE and then go to MY PAPER PUMPKIN STORE to order.  I would so appreciate if you order as I am trying to reach a sales goal that Stampin'Up! has set from now until December 31 for demos.  If you have any questions I would be more than happy to answer them.  These kits a such a fun surprise to get in the mail so check out the link.  You can purchase from one month, 3 months, 6 months or 12 months pre-paid subscriptions.

Well that's it for today.  Take care and I'll see you back here soon!
Blessings,
Renee


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails