Thursday, April 2, 2015

Bokeh Anyone?

I thought I'd try the Bokeh technique again after I watched a video by fellow demonstrator Wendy Cranford.   If you recall I posted a card HERE on the same technique.  I like how this card came out a little better.  The thing with this technique is that no two are going to look the same even if you use the same colors.  I love the Springy look to this one.  I just may have to make a few more.  It's a little messy, but I love the look.


As you've probably noticed by now, I love to stage my photos with props for the season/holiday.  I've received several compliments on doing that and it makes me happy.  It's the little things in life where I find joy.  I am thankful for each and everyone of you who follow my blog.  I know that not many leave comments, but I am getting lots of hits so I know you are out there.  I hope that in some way I inspire your creativity.

The colors I used on this card are Calypso Coral (one of my all time favs), Crushed Curry and Pear Pizazz and of course the circles were sponged in Whisper White.  Maybe I will try and make this my next video.  I want to do another one, but just haven't been sure what to do it on.  The stamp sets used are Fabulous Four and Flower Shop.  Cardstock is Pear Pizazz, Calypso Coral and Whisper White.  I stamped the sentiment in Memento Black.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails