Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Happy Birthday Cone

Wow!  I just realized that I haven't posted since last Tuesday.  I guess I've got a little bit going on these days.  My sister's wedding is this Saturday so a lot of time has been in the planning and prepping for that.  We finished the table favors yesterday and I still have a banner that needs to be finished.  My aunt, uncle and cousin are coming from California for the big event and my cousin will be staying with us so as you can expect, I've been doing a little extra cleaning here and there.  Not that she will expect that, but it's just the way I am.  On top of all this my fibro has been rearing it's ugly head at times and I simply must rest.  I'm finally getting smarter in that area and realizing when my body says to rest, that I need to rest.

I have a project that I haven't taken the time to share with you.  It once again uses the Sprinkles of Life stamp set.

I've used a strip of the A Cherry on Top DSP down the center of it and I cut an oval with the Oval Framelits and embossed it with the Decorative Dots embossing folder.  I thought it still needed something so I added half of a doily to it and then the Happy Birthday words punched with then Word Window punch.  Colors used are Watermelon Wonder, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla.  The cone was stamped in Crumb Cake and the ice cream scoops are Chocolate Chip, Watermelon Wonder and Pink Pirouette.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails