Thursday, November 12, 2015

OSAT Blog Hop - Holidays

Wow stamping friends!  It's time for another hop.  I really am enjoying doing these.  I hope you like what I've come up with this month. This month's theme is "the holidays".  I just received my Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies last week because they had been on back order because of their popularity, so I decided I wanted to play with them.

I used a brayer to make the background on this card.  That is a technique that I'm not real good at, but I think it came out pretty good.

The white glimmer paper adds that bit of sparkle and then to top it off I added a large iced rhinestone and a couple of regular rhinestones where I had used the new trio corner punch.

My 3D item this month is this cute snowman hat.  The measurements for this hat are a 8" x 4" piece of black and scored on the long side at 1".  I then cut up to that line and pushed the tabs in to make the bottom of the hat.  The tabs are quite long enough to seal the bottom so I used a 2-1/2" punch to cover the tabs and then added another on the inside for more stability.  The brim of the hat is a 4" circle.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure and visit the next stop on the hop.  It's the fabulous Megan Thompson 


And should you get lost on the hop, here are everyone's posts.  You can start anywhere and it will take you completely around the hop.  Enjoy!

2. Elizabeth 
7. Martie -
8. Renee Ondrajka   YOU ARE HERE!
10. Kim Smith  
12.  Dena Rekow 
14.  Tina Riddle 

Here is what was used:
Product List

8 comments:

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Your card is so beautiful! Love the use of the corner punch and the background is lovely! Love your little Snowman hat too! Such a cute idea! :)

Dena Rekow said...

Beautiful projects, Renee! I just love those edgelits and I love how you made your card, especially! Thanks for sharing!

AJ Bodine said...

very nice brayered background and that top hat treat holder is adorable!

Gingin said...

Renee your card is absolutely beautiful! Your brayering is really great. Your top hat treat holder is awesome!! I love your projects

Card Bomb said...

Absolutely beautiful card!! The background is fabulous. I keep meaning to try the brayer background and haven't had a chance yet. What a fun idea to make a snowman hat too!
-Maria

The Lady & Her Stamps said...

wonderfully darling card! Don't you love that punch!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card and candle! Great job!

Jeanna Bohanon said...

Renee!!!! I love these! I love the card, I love the hat! They are both awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails