Wednesday, April 26, 2017

New Suite of Products Coming May 1

Hi friends!  I wanted to take the time to share with you this morning that SU! has a new suite of products making their debut on May 1-31.  I know you are going to love them.  There is so much that can be done with these new products.  These are products that will appear in the new catalog on June 1, but from May 1-31 you will be able to purchase these as a bundle and save.  They will not be in a bundle come June 1.  Watch this short video and then let me know that you are interested in attending my Eastern Elegance class in May.  I will be giving more class details in the next couple of days.  Meanwhile, enjoy the video and get ready for some awesome fun come May.  I promise you wont' be disappointed.

https://youtu.be/qF02FybBBO8

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails