Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Holiday Catalog Debut 2018

Click on the catalog above to watch a quick video about the NEW HOLIDAY CATALOG!!!!

There is so much to share from this catalog and so little time.  We all know the next 4 months are going to fly by, but we are sure going to try and fit as much as we can in those 4 months.  After all, aren't they the most wonderful months of the year?

This is a fun card I made as soon as I opened my new catalog pre-order.  It was not a fast card to make, but it sure was fun and this stamp set and die bundle has so many possibilities.  It can of course be used for more than Christmas.

CLASS NEWS

  • When:  Tuesday, September 25 
  • Time:    6 PM – 8:30 PM

Where:  Ondrajka Homestead

  • Come join me as we get to know the new Holiday/Fall/Winter catalog. There is so much to share with you.
Cost of the class is $20
Please Bring- you own adhesives, scissors and any other tools you find helpful to you. I will supply all the papers,embellishments and also a light meal. Bring your own beverage if you want something more than water. Please RSVP by September 17 with your payment. I hate to be a stickler on this, but it helps me to plan when I know that I have committed attendees for my events. You can mail me a check, drop cash off or you can even send your payment through PayPal and use Family & Friends to do so. My email for PayPal is ibecakes@airadvantage.net If you end up not being able to attend and have paid, I will make your cards up for you or you can find another time to come make them. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Blessings,
Renee


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails