Thursday, February 14, 2019

OSAT Blog Hop #simplestamping

Welcome to the monthly blog hop of OSAT!!!  I'm so glad you stopped by to visit today.  Our theme this month is Simple Stamping.  I think this is really up for interpretation so I'm giving you my idea and I'm  sure you will find that it varies from each blogger, which I think is great!  I think it would be boring if we were all the same.

Since I just received the Painted Seasons set that will be available tomorrow for a $100 order during SAB, I decided I had to use it.  I love the new DistINKtive stamps in this years line of stamps.  I will admit that the flowers were cut out using some great new framelits that will be available for purchase in March.  The stamp set has to be earned with SAB, but the framelits will be for purchase in March.  Just wanted to make that clear, so there is no confusion. 


This card was super simple.  I stamped and cut and adhered.  The words on these projects come from the set  Beautiful Day.  I wish the brightness of this card showed better, but in Michigan right now it is gloomy, snowy, yucky, you name it.  No real good lighting.  Listed below are all the products that I used.


I made this quick and sweet little bag using the Bag Punch Board.  I hadn't used it in awhile and I forgot how easy bags are to make.  It was fun especially using the New Painted Seasons DSP that comes with the stamp set as a bundle.  Woo Hoo!  Isn't that cool?  A free stamp set and a package of free DSP for a $100 purchase. I closed the bag with a Library Clip and I tied a bow around the top of the clip.  I apologize for using the SAB ribbon that has sold out, but you could use any ribbon to add to the clip. 


Don't you just love that paper????  It is so stinkin' pretty!!!! The other side of the bag paper is the strip that was used on the card.


Thanks so much for stopping by and please continue on the blog hop using the list below.
Blessings,
Renee


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

5 comments:

Liz Yuille - Old Stables Crafts said...

Great minds think alike on the choice of products. I love this bundle, and its FREE! Liz x

Sara Levin said...

What a pretty bag you've made! And a great way to show off the lovely designer paper.

Ashley F - StampedAF said...

Gorgeous colour combination Renee and that succulent paper is just perfect!!

Tina's Crop Shop said...

So pretty Renee! I LOVE that bag made from that beautiful succulent DSP!

Carin said...

Yes! Beautiful! Spring is in the air... at least with your paper creations!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails