Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Floating Frame Technique

Hey there stamping friends.  I've got a new technique card for you today.  I've been busy getting things made for a vendor event on Saturday and I've been using up a lot of stuff sitting around on my desk, but I've also been sneaking in some new stuff that will be in the new catalog on June 4 as well.
This technique is called a floating frame.  I remember doing something very similar years ago when I wanted to use up bits and pieces of things.  I guess as they say there really isn't anything new, but many stampers have been making these cards lately so in true form I used what I had laying around and made my own version.


Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Renee

Oh are you going to want the new catalog?  Contact me to get on my list.  Hoping to have them soon!




Product List
Leaf Punch
[144667]
$16.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

1 comment:

Carin said...

That's really pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails