Thursday, March 9, 2023

OSAT Blog Hop Fuzzy Buzzy Friends

 

Welcome to the March OSAT /Blog Hop!  I'm so glad you stopped by,  To tell you the truth I sort of forgot that it was blog hop week because I've been preparing for my semi-annual Bay Shore Camp DIY retreat, but my project for the weekend worked  for here too so all I had to do was make a card to go with and I was good.  I love when an un-plan turns out.  LOL!  So with that being said my post here will be short and sweet.  I still have a few things to do before I leave tonight.

I absolutely love this Easter Bunny set and I hop you do too!  Most of it is self-explanatory, but if you need more info don't hesitate to ask. I used the masking method with this card.

Isn't he just the cutest little fuzzy creature?  I used the Stampin'Up! blends to color him and the eggs.  My next project is this adorable little frame. I'll be teaching this as a class to the ladies this weekend.  I hope they love it as much as I do.  
I know there's a bit of a glare, but do you notice the frame?  It's sort of holographic like and that's why I purchased these.  I thought it looked spring like.  This was my first time using the Alphabet Bundle.  That's right!  These alphabets are so easy to use because they have a punch to punch them out.  There are a lot of other cute stamps in this set as well.  You can see this set and everything else I used on my projects below by clicking the picture links.  This will take you to my store.

We folks, that's all for today,  I've got a few things yet to do today.  I hope you'll continue the hop by clicking the link below for the next person.  Until next time...............
Blessings,
Renee





Product List

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails