Monday, December 15, 2008

A Big Project

Good morning! Sorry about the posts being so sporadic lately. I'm sure though that most of you have been like me--Busy! This time of year tends to do that to even people who aren't normally busy. I won't mention any names. LOL

Here is what I've been up to........................
For the second year in a row I've been hired to make menus for a Christmas party for a local business. This year it turned into a little more than menus. I always find it exciting to get a paying job with my stamped creations. In the end I made pretty good money and that in itself is a blessing, especially this year. All I can say is that the Lord is good and I'm blessed. If you want any info on these please feel free to contact me
Well thanks for stopping by. I have much to accomplish today since I'm having make up stamping classes tomorrow.
Blessings,
Renee

4 comments:

Kim said...

Great job. You know they only ask the really "good" people to do projects like that.

Anonymous said...

You certainly have been busy. What a beautiful job you did!
WandaG_CT

Carin said...

Very cool... isn't it great you can make some $ doing paper "stuff"... love you! your sis

Anonymous said...

You really did a great job. So many cards. You have been really busy. Greetings from Germany.
Gisela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails