Thursday, July 23, 2009

Another Hostess Gift


My sister Carin and her friend Ruth had a party together last Saturday and since she's my sister and all I had to do a little extra and make her an awesome hostess gift and well I didn't want her and Ruth to fight over who go the better gift so I made them both one. I had gotten this idea from a fellow demo HERE and I believe she had gotten it from someone else. Isn't it great that SU demos are so willing to share? I used the retired DSP Sweet Slumber (I just loved that paper) and the little canvas came from Michael's. No they don't have any more because I bought them all. JK LOL
Well I'm off with my daddy to do some measuring at the house and then more book work this afternoon.
Hugs!
Renee

2 comments:

Diana Gibbs said...

This looks awesome! I bet your Hostess will love it!
Hugs,
Di

Renee said...

It's always such a pleasure following along with your exciting blog posts so I can drool over them. Actually after a move for me into a brand new part of our country, I have found your blog to be so inspiring to get me going again after unpacking all my goodies. Thank you for all. And Renee, LOVE your name! From another Renee. LOL :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails