Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Make & Takes or Dessert Anyone?

Here's a make and take I did at a party a couple of weeks ago. I thought it turned out great and I was happy with it and so were the ladies who got to make it.
Well then I had an order arrive in which I had purchased the Exclusive Stampin'Up Lattice Big Shot Die and this is what I did to the card. I think it really stepped it up a notch. What do you think?

This die is going to be a must have for any die cut lover. I think the possibilities are endless.
The item number is 115958 and it sells for $21.95. I used the Rich Razzleberry cardstock, ink and ribbon along with a touch of black and the Scallop Eyelet punch and the Modern Label Punch.
Now to a little dessert. As I told you yesterday my friend and upline Amy brought us a dish of cabbage rolls (Frank's fav) and left them in the garage refrigerator. Well when we went to get them to bake for supper, imagine our surprise when we found this yummy dessert. It is so gooooooood!!! Brownies, Heath bits, Cool Whip, pudding is my guess, but whatever is in it is to die for and most of us almost did that eating it last night. So, so good, but oh so sweet and oh so hard to stop eating.


Thanks Amy for the great meal. It was nice to not have to plan what to make for supper and gave us a little break in the kitchen. Frank is doing well after his surgery and for that we are grateful. The house is moving along sloooooowly, but we keep trudging along and waiting for the day when we can all be back home together. If only contractors and insurance adjusters would move a little quicker. Thanks again for your continued support and for stopping by.
Blessings & Hugs!
Renee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails