Monday, December 13, 2010

Shelli on the Today Show

Hi my friends!  Sorry I've been a blog slacker, but I've really been enjoying myself preparing for the holidays.  I had made a promise to myself that I was going to do that this year.  Not be so stressed with all the preparing, but to enjoy and really concentrate on the real meaning of the season.  I feel more relaxed this year than I ever have.  So I hope you'll forgive me for my lack of posts lately.

Shelli Gardner, CEO of Stampin'Up! will be appearing on the Today Show this morning at 9:23 am.  Watch it and then post back to this post to let me know you did and I'll have a little treat to give away.  Please leave an email address so I can contact you if you are the winner. 

It's a blizzard here in the Thumb of Michigan today and most everything is closed.  Even Frank didn't go to work.  He hasn't done that in the 25 years we've been together so you know it's bad.  A good cookie baking day.

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

lynns said...

I watched the clip of Shelli. Wish she would have been on longer! Sorry about your blizzard and your hand, but glad you are celebrating Christmas in a slow, peaceful way. God Bless. Lynn Schebor

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails