Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Another MDS Project

Here's another MDS project to share with you.  This is a 12 x 12 page.  This is like one of the only pictures I have on my laptop right now and it's also probably one of the best pictures Frank and I have ever taken so hey, why not go with it.  Right?


  Yes, I did some real stamping today, but haven't taken pictures yet, but tonight while watching TV I've been playing with MDS again.  I have to tell you, if I can do this anyone can.  I was really afraid to try it because I was afraid to fail.  Yeah, I'm an all or nothing kind of gal, but I have to admit it is rather fun to play because it's so easy to hit the undo button or better yet the delete button.  *grin*

I promise I'll be posting some good old-fashioned stamping tomorrow.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails