Monday, June 6, 2011

New In Colors

Sorry I've been absent for a few days.  So much going on....graduation cakes to bake and decorate, family birthdays, taking care of my elderly aunt and uncle.  Hasn't been a lot of time for stamping and that makes me sad.  My uncle couldn't have his surgery today so I am actually home today.  Yay and I just did a little stamping and can't wait to share, but first I thought I'd share this.
No wonder I can't get to posting on my blog.  LOL!!!

As demos we've been given the sneak peaks of the new In Colors and of course a chance to order.  One of the great benefits of being a demo.  My order came on Friday and I did a little stamping on Saturday and now a little this morning so I just have to share.
Aren't they beautiful?  Of course they are much prettier and more vibrant in person.  I even took the markers, Wisteria Wonder and Pool Party and colored some Very Vanilla Seam Binding to match.  Cool huh?  Did you know you could do that?  Very easy and it dries so quickly.  I had one of them big binder clips laying on my desk and decided to give it a makeover.  The size is a 2" and I purchased them from Office Depot.

Hope you enjoyed this sneak peak.
Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Shar said...

Looks like a little cat and mouse! :-) Cute picture.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails