Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bay Shore Make and Takes

Hey stampers!  How's life treating you?  I've been very busy the last couple of weeks.  Weekend before last I was a vendor at Bay Shore Scrapbooking Retreat.  If you've visited my blog very often you know that this is a semi annual event that I have been doing for quite a few years now.  I'm not even sure how long it's been, but it's been awhile.  It's a lot of work prepping for this event, but I always have such a great time while I'm there.  This last one seemed especially nice, maybe it was because for the last few I've been not feeling the best, but this time I was feeling great.  Thank you Lord for good health.

I want to share the three cards from the card classes I taught.  Everyone who took the class really enjoyed them and I had fun teaching them.  So here goes................

This card was made using the Lattice Big Shot die.  The versatility of our dies is great!
This one uses the Sale-a-bration stamp set Everyday Elegance.  This set is free with a $50 order through March 31, 2012.

This one uses the Apothacary Art stamp set and the Labels Framelits and the Edgelits dies and the Adorning Accents Embossing Folder.
Thanks for visiting and be sure to check back often.  I will be sharing a few more of the projects from the scrapbooking weekend in the next few days.

Blessings
Renee

1 comment:

lynns said...

Love the new cards, especially the CROSS. Glad you had fun and hope you had a Happy Birthday.

Lynn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails