Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm Back, Yet Again!

Seems no matter how hard I try to post these days, things just keep getting in the way.  As mentioned before I try and help my aging and ailing aunt and uncle as much as I can and well lately it just seems to be very overwhelming and almost more than I can do some days.  I don't say that so you can feel sorry for me, but just to let you know what has been occupying a lot of my time.  When I'm not dealing with those issues I just feel like doing nothing because I feel so mentally and emotionally exhausted.  I hope you understand.  Speaking of this subject, I just got yet another phone call from my aunt, but I am bound and determined to share with you today so without further ramblings.......................

Here is a couple of the pages I completed at a scrapbooking retreat a couple of weeks ago.  I was excited to use the new Framelits Big Shot dies for my scrapbooking and I love how this page turned out.  The DSP is a retired one, but everything else is current.  The flowers are SU's Paper Daisies (119243 Paper Daisies 40 count for $6.95)  These flowers can be used just plain white or you can choose to color them with markers, watercolor crayons, watercolor pencils, ink refills, etc...to fit your project.  Here I used a Sponge Dauber and a Pretty in Pink Ink Pad to color mine.  I added a Basic Rhinestone (119246 Basic Rhinestone 150 count) in the centers.

Here is a close up for you........

I used 3 different sizes of the Framelits to cut the picture and then mat it.  And don't think I wasted any cardstock.  With the left over piece from the black I used it here......
I rounded the corners and used it as an additional mat.  Cool huh?  These are pictures of our oldest daughter Lindsay.  She was such a delight as a baby and is still today although now when she's sleepy she sleeps in her bed and she's not nearly as messy when she eats.  LOL!

Don't forget that Stampin'Up's Sale-a-bration is still going on.  Place a $50 order before tax and shipping and receive a FREE Sale-a-bration item and remember that is for every $50 ordered.  You can place orders directly through my Stampin'Up! store 24/7 or through me directly.

There I did it.  I got this posted inspite of the interruptions.  Have a wonderful Friday and a spectacular weekend.

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

lynns said...

Totally understand about the feelings of helping ailing and elderly relatives. God Bless you for doing that job. I know that it takes a lot of patience and time. I did it myself with my mom and sis, but wish I could do it all over again to spend more time with them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails