Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Little Update.....

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile.  Things have been pretty busy lately.  My aunt and uncle were here from California for a few days and I wanted to spend as much time with them as I could since we don't get to see them that often.  We had a good time and I miss them already.  I'm thinking a trip to California should be in our near future.  I will try and get some things posted this next week since it should slow down a little.  At least that is what I'm always hoping. :)

My Summer Smooches class is full for tomorrow night. Don't miss out on the next class. More info coming soon on class schedules for May and June.

I will be placing an order tomorrow night so if you'd like to order please let me know ASAP. Items from the retirement lists are going fast. Don't wait! You can order from my stampin' store as well www.reneeond.stampinup.net and click on the SHOP NOW button.

Want to be one of the first to see the new catalog debuting on June 1? Book a workshop and I'll get you one as soon as I have them in my hot little hands, sometime between mid to late May.  Book parties count as well. This catalog is sure to be full of exciting new stamps and accessories. I can't wait! Please let me know if you'd like me to reserve you a copy.  I will be hosting a Catalog Debut party sometime in June and catalogs can be picked up then.  More info coming on that soon.  If you need me to mail you your catalog all I ask is that you pay for the shipping ($5.00 priority mail)
 
Don't forget that May is still a good time to host a workshop since the retirement lists run through May 31.  Many of your friends may just want to get those retiring stamp sets before they are gone forever and you can get the hostess benefits.  You can host in your own home or mine.  Whichever you prefer.  If you want to host at my place all I ask is that you provide the refreshments.  I'll do the cleaning.  Now how's that for an deal? :)  Contact me for available dates.
 
Hope to hear from many of you soon and I look forward to a fun new catalog year with you!
Blessings.
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails