Tuesday, June 5, 2012

More In Color Sharing

I actually have been home all day!!!  It's hard to believe that it happened.  Don't know when the last time was that I didn't have someone to take somewhere.  It's really felt good.  I pulled my retired stamp sets, set up the date for my New Catalog Open House and got emails sent out and stamped these cards along with a little housework and a couple loads of laundry.  A pretty good day! 

I'm going to be sending these to my downline.  I love how it showcases all the In Colors for 2012-2014.  I hope they like them.  I used the Tastefull Trim Bigz Die for the scallops and punched out the flower from Betsy's Blossoms using the Blossom Punch.  And of course the words are from the Itty Bitty Banners set and cut out using the Banners Framelits.  The ribbon is Daffodil Delight stitched grosgrain, but I think it really compliments the Summer Starfruit yellow color.  All products can be ordered from my Stampin' Store or directly through me.

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails