Friday, June 8, 2012

National Best Friend Day

Did you know it was National Best Friend Day?  Don't feel bad I didn't know either until I turned on the Today Show this morning.  So in honor of Best Friend Day I created this card using the stamp set the Language of Friendship.

Again I apologize for the lighting.  I've really got to photograph my cards in some better lighting.  The colors are so much better IRL, I promise.  This card is a CASE from the new catalog, page 74.  The colors used are Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, Calypso Coral, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake.  I embossed the background using the Manhatten Flowers Embossing Folder.  The great thing about this stamp set is that it has a matching punch so none of this had to be cut out---just stamp and punch out.  Easy peasy!!!
Hope you enjoyed it and thanks for stopping by.  And remember you will be able to see all these cards in person if you attend my BOGO Open House on June 28 from 6-9 pm.  Hope to see you there.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails