Saturday, September 29, 2012

Saturday......

Did you ever have a picture in your head of how your Saturday should go or what you'd like it to be and then in the end it just didn't happen that way and you wonder why?  Well I don't really wonder why for the most part.  My Saturdays go like they do for the most part because I don't plan well enough, ask from others what I need and then don't put feet to that idea that I have rolling around in my head.  I let all kinds of obstacles get in my way.  I really need to be more assertive in what I want and what I need my Saturdays to be.  I'm gonna work on that. ;)  On to stamping........................Here is the ornament I made the other day.

This is very similar to the one on the front of the new Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog.  I have to say that pictures do not do this ornament justice.  You really need to see one of these in person.  They are beautiful and with so many possibilities for colors and designs.  It's hard to see in the picture, but the ornament has lots of glitter on it around the edges of the stamped pieces.  It really is stunning.  I would love to teach these as a class so if you are interested in learning how to make these, please leave me a comment here with the best way to contact you or you can drop me an email or give me a phone call.  I want to see how much interest there is in this.

Thanks for stopping by and many blessings to you on this day!
Renee 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails