Tuesday, September 25, 2012

What a Rollercoaster!

That's how my life feels these days.  It has it's ups and it's downs.  Seems to be so busy, but yet not with the things I necessarily would choose, but life is what it is and it's the path I'm on right now and I'm doing my best to accept it.  Some days are easier than others.  Daddy is done with his treatments and now to wait for his stomach to heal from the radiation before they do another scope to see if the cancer is gone.  We are hopeful that it is.  Mom is not doing the best most days, but we are trying to do all we can to help her and trust that the Lord can bring her some peace and comfort to get through this difficult time.  Going to several doctor appointments a week with family members is my life right now and even though it is trying, I am thankful that I can be there for those who need me.

I had a Stampin'Up! party last week with some very good friends and it was wonderful.  A great night out and very relaxing.  Thanks Pam for hosting a workshop and I'm happy you received some awesome FREE stampin' supplies.  Here are the cards that we made at Pam's party.

This first one uses a couple of the new bundles featured in the Holiday Catalog.   The Scentsational Season Bundle and the Perfectly Perserved Bundle.  Everyone wants to know why "Gingie" is in the jar.  Well he's a cookie in the cookie jar, silly!!!  :)

This next card uses the From My Heart stamp set and the Window Frames Framelits.  The paper is Raspberry Ripple, the new Core'dinations card stock and Champagne Glimmer Paper.  We embossed it with the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder and used the Stampin' Standing System to make the design pop.  This card stock has a lighter core to it so when sanded it shows through.  The card stock comes in Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, and Gumball Green.

All products can be purchase through my online store at www.reneeond.stampinup.net and by clicking on the SHOP NOW button.  You can contact me direct as well to order if you prefer.

Like to have you and your friends make some fun cards like these?  Contact me and we can set a date for your party.   They are lots of fun!

I thought I'd share as well today, a cake I made a couple of weekends ago.  I was so happy with the way this cake turned out.  The bride's style and mine were very similar so that really helped to make this a fun cake to make.

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Renee


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails