Thursday, January 24, 2013

Shake that Winter Bootie

I don't know about where you live, but here in Michigan it has been extremely cold this week.  So when I headed to the stamp room (which is in the basement) I went with heater in hand and cold on my mind.  I wanted to make something wintery, but of course not Christmasy and I think I pulled it off with this card.
I had purchase this set during SU's big stamp sale promo before Chirstmas and just never got around to making anything with it, but this set is great for several different seasons as you can see here.
 
Bootiful Occasions Clear-Mount Stamp SetI decided to use the DSP Sycamore Street that you can receive FREE right now with a $50 order during Sale-a-bration.  When I first saw this paper in the SAB 
brochure I wasn't overly thrilled.  It looked ok, but wasn't sure if it would be my thing.  Well as always, SU has come through and this paper is gorgeous in person. So pretty in fact that I just placed another order myself so I could get another pack for FREE!!!  Who doesn't like free, eh?  I used other new stuff on this card as well.  The edge is embossed with the new Textured Impressions Embossing Folders called Needlepoint Border.  The ribbon you can get for FREE along with two other colors and a pack of buttons with a $50 order as well.  It might be hard to see, but I added some two way glue pen to the top of the boot and then covered it with Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  The colors are Island Indigo, Calypso Coral and Pool Party.

My upline and I got together yeterday and worked on some cards so I will be sharing those with you in the next few days so stay tuned.

Blessings
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails