Thursday, July 18, 2013

Salt Lake City.....here we are!

Well my friends we made it to SLC  last night. Was a long day and was glad to get my shoes off and crawl into bed. Woke up a little before 7 this morning and couldn't figure out why so early when we had been up late. Duh! That would be Michigan time 9. So I am alone in the room and Frank is walking about checking out our surroundings in the daylight. We have our tour of Stampin'Up's home office at 11:30 this morning. Will try and check in later, but for now here is one of my swaps.

Wow! Only brought my kindle and haven't done things like this from it. Guess I should have practiced eh? ;)  Ok at least I did it.

Have a blessed day!
Renee

2 comments:

Carin said...

Like the card! So excited for you... have an incredible time, Na! Love ya!

Wendy Zick said...

Love the card! You are such a techie- I haven't a clue how to blog and add pics from my kindle... Have fun and bring home some of the excitement.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails