Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Create for Christmas Class Part 1

I'm going to share with you over the next few days the projects from my Create for Christmas class.  The class was last night and the ladies had a great time.  Here is the first one.  It's a frame that can be hung on the wall or put on a plate stand for decoration.  Something like this would make a great hostess gift as well.


When I found the black and gold frames I thought they would be perfect with the Winter Wonderland Specialty DSP.  I then started to wonder what I would use for a saying and then it hit me the Six Sayings Hostess set had the words about snowflakes, the paper has snowflakes and I had the new set Flurry of Wishes and then it all came together.  The snowflakes as well as the words are embossed with Gold Embossing Power.  If you look real close you'll see that I added some of the Gold Sequins from the Gold Sequins Trim and I also added some of the Gold Metallic Thread behind the words. The Metal Rimmed Pearls are added tot he glass on the outside of the picture.  These framed projects have become a tradition for my Create for Christmas classes.

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for the OSAT Blog Hop.  We all have some awesome projects to share with you.  Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings,
Renee












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails