Thursday, December 10, 2015

OSAT December Blog Hop - Thank You!









Happy Holidays!  You have just arrived from the super talented Justin Krieger's blog.  Justin always has amazing projects and he's a nice guy to boot.  I'm sure this season finds most of you very busy.  Well the hoppers from the One Stamp at a Time blog hop have been busy too.  We have some great projects to share with all of you this month.  Since last month our theme was Christmas, what a better theme this month than to have it be Thank You!  When my friend Andrea told me the theme I knew immediately what I wanted to do for my card.  It's a style that I used on several thank you cards I made a week or so ago.  I will share those with you later this week, but for now let's get hopping.  Here is my fun and easy card.
I ran a 4-1/4" x 11" piece of cardstock through the Big Shot using the awesome Softly Falling Embossing Folder.  Then I used the Merry Moments DSP pack and cut a 2-1/2" strip.  This paper has come in handy for so many projects for me.  I covered the top part of the DSP with some of last years Cherry Cobbler linen ribbon.  Yes, I bought extra of that ribbon.  I believe it may even still be on the Clearance Rack.  The Thankful comes from the Holiday Catlalog hostess set Six Sayings.  This is a easy card that could be duplicated very quickly.

Here is my 3D project and I used the Bakers Box Thinlits dies.  Again I used the same DSP.  What a great way to say thanks to someone for maybe something they've done for you, a gift they've given you or for just being themselves.  This is a thank you and gift in one. 



 I'm certainly glad you decided to hop with me this month.  Please visit Dena Rekow's blog to see some more great ways to say thanks.  If you get lost on the hop you can always come back here and the list below will take you completely around the hop.  




2. Maggie
4. Martie 
5. AJ
7. Wynne 
9. Justin
10. Renee  (YOU ARE HERE)
11. Dena
15. Kim Smith  


Product List




Blessings,
Renee







3 comments:

AJ Bodine said...

Your treats are packaged so lovely with complimentary card!

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Such a beautiful card and treat holder! Love these!

Unknown said...

I love your beautiful use of the merry moments paper! cute card and bag!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails