Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Here’s a quick card I made the other day before work.  Doing something like that is not a norm for me because I always think I want a lot of time to stamp, but sometimes that's not possible so why not take just a little time?  I just had to try these new dies I got.  Even though they are intricate it cut out like “butah “ and it looked so pretty.  I used a piece of Cherry Cobbler that was laying on my work space and after it was cut I thought of a Christmas card.  Hey why not? Just because the die set is called Springtime Impressions I think this worked for a Christmas card.  It was very simple and quick to make.  I really liked how it turned out.  What do you think?  Leave me a comment below.  The Merry Christmas was from the Snowflakes Sentiments stamp set.  Seems I've really been mixing up my sets lately and that's OK!  Stampin'Up! sets are really so versatile.


Blessings,
Renee

Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00


1 comment:

Carin said...

Merry Christmas in July! I like it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails