Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Tea Time

Hi there my stampin' friends! I wanted to get a quick post in today with a card I made recently. While the DSP I used is not part of the July Special, it is a beautiful pack of paper and it's a great deal. It's a Specialty Designer Series Paper and it is a lighter weight paper, but the best part of it is that you get 24 sheets for $14.00. It has so many beautiful patterns and colors in it. This was a very easy card to make using the Tea Time Bundle

I went with one color and there was no coloring in.  Can you believe that?  You know I LOVE to color, but I know not everyone is like me so I try to show a variety of styles.  This would make a beautiful card to send to that friend you just love to have tea with and maybe include an invite to do so inside the card.

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Carin said...

Very pretty! We have a tea house that just ooopen in Ludington called Humanitea! They help to stop human trafficking. YoullY have to go with me for tea there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails