Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Home Decor SU Style Blog Hop August 2019


Welcome to my blog and this month's Home Decor SU Style blog hop!  I love making home decor pieces, but I wasn't sure I had anything to share this month and then it dawned on me why not share the piece I made for showcasing the New 2019-2021 In Colors.  I always try to find a way to introduce my customers to the new In Colors each year and this is what I came up with. 

**Please note I do not have the Purple Posy Ribbon yet and the Purple Posy ink pad has gone into production after a manufacturing issue so the ink pad will be available soon.


While I'm using this as a business display, it could very well be used as a reminder in your home or how about a great gift for someone heading off to college or even just back to a new school year, I love the sayings in this set.  Oh and have I ever told you that going for a ride in a hot air balloon is on my bucket list?  It is!  It's been a dream of mine since I was a teenager.  Hopefully I'll get to check that off my list one day.  I hope you enjoy the rest of the hop and that you are having a wondering day!
Blessings,
Renee


Product List

5 comments:

Sara Levin said...

Renee, you are so right about the many uses for this pretty framed piece! And such a great way to use the scalloped linen ribbon. Love it layered up like that!

Jaz said...

This is such a great idea and that is on my bucket list too! thank you

Christine said...

Oh love what you did with the frame! Sure is an eye catching display and love balloons. Hope your wish come true soon!

Carin said...

Nice! I really like it!

pearshapedcrafting said...

This is lovely! I used to want to go in a hot air balloon but over the years it's moved down my list! Chrisx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails