Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Welcome September 2019

Well it is September!!!  Where did the summer go?  For me summer never really got started until July and now it's gone just like that!!!  Makes me sad to see it go, but we have September to enjoy and all the great things that comes with it, including the new Stampin'Up! 2019 Holiday Catalog.  I've added the catalog to my sidebar and you can view it by clicking on it.  If you haven't received this catalog from me and you would like a paper copy, please let me know and I will be glad to send you one. You can shop the Holiday Catalog by CLICKING HERE


 Also this month we have a great special on select DSP from the Annual 2019/2020 Catalog.  It is BUY 3, GET 1 FREE!!!  You can find that list by clicking on the picture in the left sidebar on my blog or by CLICKING HERE.  You can SHOP my store by CLICKING HERE

As always if you have any questions please feel free to contact me and you can visit and shop my Stampin'Up! store at anytime.  www.reneeond.stampinup.net

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails