Thursday, August 13, 2020

One Stamp At A Time August Blog Hop New Beginnings

 

Welcome to the August OSAT Blog Hop New Beginnings.  I really had to stretch myself this month with this theme.  Doesn't seem like a lot of new beginnings in my life or the life of those closest to me , so I decided to use a new bundle from the new 2020-2021 Catalog called Pampered Pets.  I think this card and gift box would be a great gift for someone welcoming a new kitty to their home.  I love animals of all kinds, but kitties are near and dear to my heart.  I've had several cats in my lifetime and I also have a fur grandkitty as well.

I first stamped the two kitties in this stamp set and colored them in with Stampin' Blends and cut them out with the dies.  I used the matching DSP and the ribbon from this suite as well.  I ended up using die cut words from a couple other die sets and I will have them listed on the bottom of this post. Notice how I cut the kitty bowl out from the DSP.  This suite has a lot of options and ways to use it, as you will see in my 3D project.  The sketch I used in one from the catalog where the suite is displayed.  You can find it on page 42 of the catalog.


I used of of our new adorable mini Paper Pumpkin boxes in the new annual catalog. I cut the kitties this time from the DSP since they are super simple to fussy cut out.  You will notice I didn't waste any of that adorable paper either..  I used part of the one kitty and it makes him look like he is hiding from the main focal point kitty.  


This was fun to play with and do some fussy handwork on and like I said I think it would be great to give to someone getting a new kitty in their household.  The box could be filled with kitty treats or even a new collar.



Thanks so much for stopping by and continue on the blog hop by clicking on the name under mine in the list below.
Blessings,
Renee

 


Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

2 comments:

Lisa Mackey, Chase And Main said...

You can never go wrong with anything kitty-themed :) So cute and thanks for sharing!

Candy Ford said...

A new kitty is "a real treat"!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails