Thursday, December 27, 2007

Card's to Share

Hello my friends. I hope each of you had a wonderful Christmas. I know I did. It was actually very relaxing. We had dinner at my mom and dad's instead of here this year, that was nice--leave her with the mess. Just kidding mom!
I received some lovely Christmas cards this year (no I don't have mine sent--that's another story) and I will be sharing a few with you here and there over the next couple of days. Enjoy!
Blessings,
Renee





This is my sister Carin's card. Love that Purely Pomegranate. Very nice card and a great use of a non-Christmas card stamp set. This glittery one was made by my friend Vicki Affholter. Yeah! Vicki made Christmas cards. She's living proof that you should never stop trying to make your Christmas cards. You will eventually get to them. Great job Vicki. I'm very proud of you and I just love the glitter.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails