Thursday, December 20, 2007

An Oh So Beautiful Card


Is this card just not gorgeous? I received this card yesterday from Ellen Roth. I was just in awe. Thank you so much Ellen. I believe this is one of the few cards I've ever received that used all SU from my customers. I asked a friend/customer (who shall remain nameless) why when she sends me a card and she doesn't use her SU stuff when I know she has a ton of it and I know she has a ton because she buys so much from me. She told me she feels she could never do it justice and knows I could do better, but she feels more comfortable sending me stuff she knows I don't have. Now that is just silly! When I saw this card and knew that this was stuff I had sold Ellen, I felt such a satisfaction that I sold something to her and she made such a lovely card with it. I don't just want people to buy from me, I want to see them create because I know how good it feels to just use your stampin' stuff. Ok, now that I've explained all that..........*grin*
Getting back to this card.................Ellen used the crack glass technique on this and she did a beautiful job. Notice the hodgepodge hardware? You mean you aren't suppose to just hoard that stuff? I feel very special that it was used on a card that was sent to me. You know how us stampers are about hoarding our embellishments. LOL So again I just have to say I'm in awe over this card. Maybe part of it is that I'm in awe of anyone who has their cards sent. Yes, yours truly does not have her cards sent. I know hard to believe right? I'm workin' on them. I have them made just not all addressed and sent. Today! That's what's on my agenda. Have a good one and again special thanks to Ellen for this most lovely card. Don't be too surprised if you see this card in my samples at a future stamp event.
Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Renee, I'm so flattered that you posted my card! You have made stampin' so much fun, so I really thank YOU for being such a patient, generous person. We always have a blast at your stampin' events! Especially when you serve chili... Have a very blessed holiday.
Ellen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails