Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Carousel Notes


As most of you know the Occasions Mini catalog will go into effect on Saturday, March 1. I have a party on Saturday so I'm trying to get some samples made up using some of the new fun items that will be available in this new mini catalog. This card is made using the new Carousel Note Card in Wild Wasabi. These cards a just a single layer and they come with their own Chocolate Chip square envelope. The package comes in three colors Groovy Guave, Soft Sky and Wild Wasabi (4 of each color) and 12 Chocolate Chip envelopes that measure 6 1/4" x 6 1/4". These sell for $11.95. You can take this note card and layer it on a 6" square card if you'd like as well, but I think it will work nicely to just write a note on the back. The possibilites are endless.

I've also used the new Die-cut Blooms (available in the Occasions Mini as well) to make the flower. You get 4- 12 x 12 sheets (Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Real Red) and sell for $8.95. Oh, and did I mention these are made out of textured cardstock?

The Designer Paper is the new beautiful Afternoon Tea paper ($9.95). The brad in the middle of the flower is a brad from the new Hodgepodge Hardware, Styled Silver ($29.95). These brads have so much detail. You are gonna love 'em! These are both available in the new Occasions mini catalog as well.
Other items used were the level 1 hostess set For a Friend, Bashful Blue stripped ribbon and a Soft Subtle Bashful Blue Brad.

Before closing though I must mention that my inspiration for this card came from Patti LaPlante over on SCS. Thanks Patti.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got my mini catalog last week and been looking at it every chance I get. Great Idea. I always check to see what you have come up that's new.

Alison Shiloh Wear said...

very cute! did you use the Coluzzle to cut that perfect circle?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails