Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Too Stinkin' Cute!


Well at least I think so. My sister Michele had received a box of candy from one of her clients for Christmas and it was in this cute purse shaped box (Russell Stover, I think) Of course she knew she had to give it to me after the candy was gone. It's been sitting here for awhile now and yesterday I decided that it was time to do something with it. I used the new Afternoon Tea DSP that will be available on March 1 to cover it. Then some more of the Styled Silver hodgepodge hardware. Notice the shape? Yep, you guessed it! It's the same shape as our Designer Label Punch. Now how cool is that? I just love how SU coordinates so many things to work together. The little flower is one from the Pretties Kit and I colored it using my Aquapainter pen and Groovy Guava ink pad and then added a silver brad along with some Double Stitched Ribbon in Groovy Guava and Wild Wasabi. Now the question. Do you think I'll look funny carrying this around town? LOL Really I think I'll make some matching note cards to go inside and if I can bring myself to do it I'll give it as a gift, but....................yeah you know me. LOL

Enjoy!
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails